A luxury private estate of 41 properties set on 21 Rai of prime land located mid-way between Hua Hin center and Black Mountain.
An outstanding location only 9 km (10 minutes’ drive) from the center of Hua Hin and the many beaches but far enough away to ensure peace and solitude. A quiet natural stress free environment with mountain views and cool breezes. Approximately 3 km from the award winning Black Mountain Golf Course, Hua Hin International School, Water Park and Hua Hin Bypass.
A ecologically advanced development designed with many premium features to maximize savings and minimize the cost of living. A innovative “Community Solar Development” energy sharing for a sustainable future. The Electrical System is fully compliant with local electrical authority and IEC International standards and a 0.04 Second sensitivity circuit breaker that protects human life and equipment
Fitness center and communal spa bath set in quiet tropical gardens that epitomizes relaxation and refined living.
- Solar System – fitted to every property to reduce electricity cost
- Q-CON Super-block Walls – Saving up to 30% on electric bills
- UPVC Window & Doors – Double or single glazed
- American Standard – Sanitary fittings and Innovative bathrooms
- Hafele – Interior door handles, German company leading in hardware
- Low Common Fee – No compulsory pool & garden maintenance fees
- Solid Car Port with Storeroom / Laundry – Solid concrete roof /block walls / rendered
- Underground Electric – no unsightly poles and wires around the development
- Full Chanote Land Title Deed
- Suspended Concrete Floors
- Full Roof Supporting Concrete and Steel Ring Beam
- Under Floor Piped Pest Control
- Natural Stone Granite – paving on the terrace / swimming pool surround / car port
- Stainless Steel Automatic Gate with safety stop sensor beam
- UPVC Rain Guttering – Low maintenance as no painting required
- Remote Control Ceiling Fans – Lounge / Bedrooms / Master Bathroom / Terrace
- Plastered Internal Walls – For a smooth perfect finish
- Electric Wiring in Conduit Pipe – throughout the property and in the roof space
- Safety 12v Garden Lighting – No 240v for safety reasons
- Many ECO Solutions – Available as optional extra’s
- No Sand – Wash
All of the above will lead to a better lifestyle, peace of mind and more desirability / higher sales price in the re-sale market.
All of the villa designs are wheelchair access friendly.
Total land size area of project
Total number of plots on project
Number of different villa styles
Villa Price range
8,000,000 THB – 13,000,000 THB
Villa Living area range
148 sqm - 290 sqm
Villa bedrooms range
2 - 3
Villa Land area range
480 sqm - 900 sqm
Executive Villa is a three bedroom design with all bedrooms having en-suite facilities, this villa has a living area of 203 Sqm. All bedrooms enjoy access to the terrace and 12m x 4m swimming pool. The main area of the house, which includes the Kitchen, Dining and Living room, is open plan and this villa also has a separate laundry room and office
Deluxe Villa is a three bedroom design with all bedrooms having en-suite facilities, this villa has a living area of 183 Sqm. The master and first guest bedroom enjoys access to the terrace and a 10m x 4m swimming pool. The main area of the house, which includes the Kitchen, Dining and Living room, is open plan.
Boutique Villa is a three-bedroom design with all bedrooms having en-suite facilities, this villa has a living area of 163 Sqm. The master and first guest bedroom enjoys access to the terrace and 8m x 4m swimming pool. The main area of the house, which includes the Kitchen, Dining and Living room, is open plan.
Superior Villa is a two bedroom two bathroom design with the master bedroom having en-suite facilities and a large walk-in closet, this villa has a living area of 148 Sqm. Both the master and Guest bedrooms enjoys access to the terrace and 8m x 4m swimming pool. The main area of the house includes the Kitchen, Dining and Living room, is open plan.
Beautiful Countryside Location, close to the famous and ward winning Black Mountain Golf Course and reknowned practise areas and with its International School, Water Park and Wakeboard Centre. Close to the Bypass for travelling North or South or more inland to the West by avoiding Hua Hin and Cha-am Town Centres
(6th Development from this Developer)
The Development is currently 80% Sold Out from October 2019
Please contact us for up to date Price list and Villa options available for the last remaining Plots.
FACILITIES & CHARGES
- Fitness center, communal spa bath and sala set in quiet tropical gardens that epitomizes relaxation and refined living.
- Shuttle Bus to and from Hua Hin
- Maid Service.
- 24 hour security guards.
- Garden and swimming pool maintenance
- Trash removal.
- Common areas cleaned.
- Office manager for inquiries.
Compulsory Common Fees:
3,000 Baht per Month per plot.
24 Hour Security – Communal Development Facilities – Servicing Common Gardens and flowerbeds – Cleaning of Common Areas and Roads – Trash Removal – Service
Manager and Office Staff.
*Optional Fees – Private Garden & Swimming Pool Service:-
Swimming Pool to be cleaned and serviced 2 times a week including chemicals (top up water for property owner’s account)
Gardens serviced 2 times a week to include when required, watering, grass cutting, trimming, sweeping and the removal of cuttings etc.
*Cost of Garden & Swimming Pool Service:-
7 Baht per Sqm of plot size (prices quoted below are approximate as it depends on plot size)
Villa Boutique / Superior 3,150 Baht per month – Approximately 450 Sqm
Villa Deluxe 3,675 Baht per month – Approximately 525 Sqm
Villa Executive 4,550 Baht per month – Approximately 650 Sqm
* Optional after the first 12 month guarantee period.
Maids to clean your property can be supplied by Baan Phu Thara management office.
Half Day – 600 Baht
Full Day – 1,000 Baht
*Common fees / garden & pool maintenance costs will rise in line with inflation.
Payment Options :
The Baan Phu Thara Foreign Currency Guarantee policy is designed to help buyers control certain risks associated with purchasing a property in Thailand, regarding a negative fluctuation in exchange rates.
- Baan Phu Tara offer to cover a negative fluctuation in the exchange rate to a maximum of 5% from the start of construction and during the 7 month build time to completion.
- Each monthly stage payment will remain the same in relation to your own currency as long as the exchange rate does not drop more than 5% against the Thai Baht.
- Your monthly stage payment could be reduced in relation to your own currency if your currency gains against the Thai Baht or any over payment would be adjusted on the final payment.
- Available for all new purchases during 2019 on properties sold at full list price.
House Specifications :
- Solar System 3kw – 5kw Invertor
- Q-Con Super-Block Walls
- Single Glazed UPVC Windows and Doors
- Concertina Mosquito / Fly Screening on External Sliding Doors
- Inverter Air Conditioning Units
- LED Lighting & Emergency Lighting
- Safety Electric Circuit Breaker
- Elevated Ceilings with LED Up-Lighting Painted White
- Walk In Closet and Wardrobes
- Security Alarm
- Under Roof Tile Insulation
- Smoke Alarm – Fire Extinguisher
- Internal Plastered Wall Finish Painted White
- Quality Tiling Throughout
- Internal & External High Quality Remote Control Ceiling Fans
- European Kitchen
- American Standard Bathroom Furniture
- Hafele Internal Door Furniture
- Roof Supporting Concrete and Steel Ring Beam
- Underfloor Piped Pest Control
- Swimming Pool:- Depth 1m 30cm
- Swimming Pool Dimensions – Executive 12m x 4m Deluxe 10m x 4m THB Boutique 8m x 4m Superior 8m x 4m
- Granite Terrace – Car Port – Pathways – Swimming Pool Surround
- Landscaped Gardens
- Safety 12v LED Garden Lighting
- Stainless Steel Gate with Automatic Opening and safety stop sensor
- Furniture Packages – Executive 450,000 Baht – Deluxe 400,000 Baht – Boutique 350,000 Baht – Superior 300,000 Baht (Please see note 13 on the information page)
- Please note that Thai Country Homes has negotiated a 50% discount at Beautiful World Furnishing and a 30% discount at the Cabinet or we can deduct the Furniture package amount form the sale price if the package is not required.
Changes to specifications
If clients wish to up-grade their kitchen or change design / colour we will escort you to the kitchen supplier to discuss your requirements, likewise if a client would like to choose their own tiles we will escort you to the tile supplier, please note that the budgets for these items are available on request and if a client spends over our allocated budget the extra amount would be for the clients account.
We have a range of wood colours available for clients to choose from.
If a client is taking the furniture package we will escort the client to the furniture company to discuss their choice.
The show-house is our benchmark as to what we supply as standard regarding all fixtures and fittings, windows and doors, fly screening, landscaping etc. all of these items are supplied as standard, we only specify the cost of the optional extra’s.
The contract is for the standard property, a total sales price but if clients wish to change any of the standard items then they can request the cost that we pay for an item and we will supply it.
If you wish to change any of these standard fixtures we would credit to you the full amount of these items for you to purchase items of your choice on your own but you would be responsible for ordering these items and delivery dates and we could not held responsible for any delays due the non-arrival of goods.
Optional Up-Grade Specifications
- 17,000 Litre underground water storage tank for rain water harvesting which comes complete with a filtration unit.
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Automated garden water sprinkler system
- Air conditioning units with GPS WiFi connectivity
- High pressure water pump with invertor motor
- CCTV cameras with WiFi connectivity
- Over ceiling 3 inch aluminum insulation
- 2 location Nuvo sound system with WiFi connectivity
- Low energy consumption Eco swimming pool pump
- Curtain and blinds package
- Wallpaper (Price on Request)